Marriage is one of the most important day in a couple’s life. This special day needs months of planning to execute the most memorable and significant day of everyone’s life. Although, there are many functions which are celebrated at the wedding and most memorable in everyone’s life and it should be celebrated with friends and families. So the main part of every wedding should not be ignored.
Summertime is on the way and outdoor weddings can be the most entertaining celebrations for the guests. The open garden, refreshing air, romantic sunny hues, cool desserts, high hilltops, flowers, love of nature and a warm gathering of your loved ones, wooden theme and wedding cards what an enchanting view it can be, and how much delightful memories it can add to your special day.
If you are looking to organize an outdoor wedding it must be a great idea but you need to be ready with strategic planning to treat the challenges an outdoor wedding arrangements may face. Lack of arrangements leads to ruin your beautiful day. So here I am with some tips and ideas to coordinate the event better and in a proper way.
- If you are getting married in the coolest month we recommend the clear top tents that will offer you the greenhouse feel even the weather is not hot it can build the heat inside. You should use the pole tents, because of its height and pretty roof-line. It appears great from both the interior and exterior. These poles should be made up of wooden material to give it a natural look. You can also look for Ideas of frame tents that offer a little flexibility than pole tents.
- Be sure about the lighting arrangements, for an outdoor wedding lantern and lighting arrangements should be perfect to illuminate the wedding venue perfectly and to make your guest comfortable in dark. Offer insects repellent options to every guest to protect them from bugs, insects, and mosquitoes.
- Decorating the venue with beautiful flowers can be a nice theme for the outdoor wedding but make sure that your florist is misting the flowers to keep them cool and refresh for long.
- If you are planning to use uncomfortable chairs, you should provide pillows for the guests. Instead of chairs, you can use bales of hay and cover with the colorful quilts to arrange a rustic seating for your guest.
- Provide blanket wraps for individual seats it can be breezy and cold.
- The day can be hot and sunny, provide your guest with the individual parasols to protect themselves from sunlight.
- Provide the abundant option of water, ice, beverages, and juices to protect your guests from dehydration. Wet napkins and cooling face mist to beat the heat and stay refresh. Suntan lotions to protect the skin from damage.
- You can present colorful sunglasses as wedding favors to make the event more funny and entertaining. The shades will protect your eyes from hot sunlight.
- Arrange a bucket full of flip-flops for the guests to rock the floor and dance with the music.
- Use simple lights and flowers for decorating the beautiful aisle. Put camping lanterns underneath the table cover for the glowing evening.
These simple ideas will help your guest to enjoy the outdoor wedding instead of many hassles.